Am I confident? Do I know how all fits in my scheme sublime? Do I order this life and control all my days?
- To organize and structure things unexpected and new. So I arrange unpredictable and frame times so small.
- To make lists and shift things so life moves in step. So I rest confident knowing I won’t drop the ball.
- To be practical and focused with clear goals I achieve. My enemies are buried I can stand atop my wall.
Why don’t I feel? Why can’t I see?
As I’m troubled by mysteries that cry faintly in dreams.
Am I curious? Does wonder intrigue me? Do questions open vistas to crazy things unknown?
-To ponder regarding the colour of blue, that shines in the sky and fills me with light.
-To sense a small child all twinkly and bright, inquisitive with wonder, chuckling with delight.
-To float in the ocean, and sway in the surge, of forces unseen and vastness of might.
Where is my place? Who am I ?
As i sense something bigger that baffles my soul.
Am I here in this realm? Am I there so surreal? Does my mind capture essence when spirit lives aware?
- To perceive with senses that thrum and seem jolted, that shift vision to places where only angels dare.
- To be drawn in, to be loosened while frames disappear, so that words become formless and brightness is so much more than glare.
- To be known and knowing within intimacy’s embrace and feel love’s explosion taken past time and this “where?”.
Why am safe? Why am I laughing?
As I live in awe loving eternity’s surprise!
Author – Bill Tidsbury